Tuesday, 21 June 2011

My Food & I

Just in case you don't know, I'm one of those people who find joy in snapping photos of food and posting them on the interwebs. I don't really know why people like to do it, but it's just fun! :P


Check it out. Banana-chocolate flavoured Pocky!!
How friggin' awesome is that?
I've never seen this before, didn't even know it existed, but that day I chanced upon it while shopping and I was bursting with excitement!
How much do you think it costs? Around $2++? Well that's what I thought...
I'm not sure what the usual price is but it was on sale at that time so guess what?
It only cost 75 ¢!! What a steal! :D

Haven't got the chance to try it yet, I'm waiting to eat it as a Television snack :)



Now this one is a little bit more common (to me at least).
I think it's kind of hard to find so I don't know, have you guys tried it before?
It's basically chocolate with a banana-flavoured candy coating, uber yummy~

I used to eat it all the time when I was a kid but then it kind of faded into oblivion...
I think you can get this at Japanese supermarkets like Meidiya and also Cold Storage if I'm not wrong.
Try it!

I think you've already picked up on the fact that I'm a big fan of banana-chocolate...Kekeke~
I just think it's a winning combo! ♥


Ta-daa! Who knows what this is?
I just spent a hell of a time trying to Google its name and apparently it is called Dango.

I love love loved it since I was a child but can you imagine I've been eating it all these years without knowing what it's called? Haha~

In case you don't know what it is, it's basically a sticky Japanese dumpling made from rice flour. There are many variations of dango, the one seen in the picture above is Mitarashi. It's covered by the delicious brown sauce which is a glorious mixuture of soy sauce, sugar and starch.

And no, I am not some kind of Dango expert, I merely got all the information from Wikipedia! Lol~

Finally...


Take a look at this freakin' amazing looking salad. It has lettuce, carrots, cucumber and friggin' tofu, seaweed and edamame peas. THAT IS ONE AWESOME SALAD.

But wait...
is that the salad dressing lying quietly in the midst of all the organic healthy goodies?
Let me just tell you...
That.
Is a pot of PURE AWESOMENESS.
Now, you may think that I am exaggerating but no. That dressing, is like a freakin' taste explosion.
And the smell...Oh gawd that smell...
SO FRAGRANT AND BLISSFUL

Kekeke it's actually called sesame miso dressing, it's really super delicious.
I don't know if it has to do with the fact that I'm a major fan of sesame but the fragrance really makes me go gaga!
But then, are there actually people in this world who don't like sesame?

Hmmm so that's about it. I'm off to go eat my dinner now!

Toodles~ ^^

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE Japan goodies too! ^^ they are cute and nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hungry now lol, i like dango too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thks for dropping by Luxury Indulgence! U've a pretty blog here & looking fwd to see more of your posts :)

    Remember to follow me for more contests & deals coming up. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey hey, how you took ur photos de? using handphone? kinda weird feel, but i like it! hahahhahaa...

    nice to meet you, 1st time come in lah! hehehee...

    ReplyDelete