Sunday, 19 June 2011

Pilot.

So...first post on this new blog.
Keke...awkward~ :P

Well, just in case you were wondering, this ain't my first time blogging.
A few years back, in my early teen years, I actually had a steady blog which I would post in practically everyday. And they were all posts with substance, I spent a lot of effort in the upkeep of my blog!
But you know how young teens are...
I was filled with angst most of the time and my blog was a platform for some pretty heavy bitch-rants a lot of the time.
It eventually spiraled out of control and a post resulted in a fall-out with a group of my friends and classmates.

It was a lot of fun!
I loved to take photos and edit them and post them.
I love the freedom to be able to express my thoughts and emotions.
And I really loved the idea that someone out there who might be reading this would share the same views as me :)

Wow~
I'm really looking forward to posting actively in this blog!

2 comments:

  1. Clicked into your blog from Innit. Welcome to the blogging world! :D

    ReplyDelete