Wednesday, 17 August 2011

累死我了。

Photobucket


My lunch/dinner today :)

Super duper yummy soft-shell crab maki ღ

This week has been hella tiring. Yesterday I ended school at 5++ (bless my teacher, our lesson was by right supposed to end 6pm, good lord) and by the time I reached home and showered, I was so tired it wasn't even funny anymore.

After several attempts to stay awake and clear my truckload of assignments (drinking tea, listening to music, dancing etc) I finally admitted defeated and went to bed.

Woke up at the ungodly hour of 3.30 AM to do my homework and guess what? My teacher told us that she decided to collect our work next week.

-_-

Hmmm so yeah, a little less assignments today but still figure I need to wake up at like 4 or 5 AM in the morning. I'm about to go shower now and then hit the sack lol.

I always know when it's fine for my body to go full speed ahead without much rest and when I really need to just stop, put everything on hold and go sleep. Been feeling so damn lethargic lately. Yesterday during the first few hours at school I swear I yawned like once every 15 minutes! Crazy.

And this morning I could feel myself getting sick. Gaaah no!!

Just gotta make it through this week...Damn stressful week with lots of tests and exams.
So totally looking forward to the weekend! Gonna relax...do my nails...clear any outstanding assignments...study for upcoming tests...go out for dinner on maybe Saturday night...hibernate lol~

Okay so yeah, I'm so excited to sleep in my lovely comfy bed lol!! Sleeping is the shiok-est feeling ever :D

3 comments: