Friday, 26 August 2011

ME + FOOD

Photobucket


Nong Shim cheese ramen which I have been ITCHING to try! Coupled with milk tea, not very nice but it'll do. I ♥ MILK TEA ^^

Just hearing all those rave reviews about how good Korean instant ramen noodles taste when cheese is added to it makes me wanna try it for myself sooo bad.
And what's more I'm a huge cheese lover.
I'm talking HUGE, like I seriously use up at least half a can of parmesan cheese everytime I eat pasta/pizza at restaurants.
But who wouldn't like cheese?
It's fragrant, tasty and chock full of nutritious goodies.

So yeah, basically the ramen was only so-so.
My first try, I used all the seasoning and it turned out salty as f---. Nasty, couldn't even swallow 2 mouthfuls without chugging plain water.
Second try I used like 3/4 and it turned out well!
Though I must say it's nothing to rave about...
It has a super unique flavour to it, but not really cheesy.

My cousin suggested adding a slice of cheese to it even though it presumable already contains cheese. Oh well, I'll try it next time :)


Photobucket


Salmon sushi~

My very first time trying, didn't ever really have the nerve to try frickin' raw salmon.
Also, I'm allergic to fish :(
Thankfully not allergic to tuna, ikan bilis.
But allergic to fish & chips, fillet-o-fish...those kinds of fish...
Yeah I don't know why it's so weird too haha.

My friend highly recommended sashimi, saying it was nice to eat and didn't have any raw, fishy flavour like I was afraid it would. Thus, I dared myself to try it. After all, the worst that could happen would be that I get an allergic reaction.
But if I'm actually not allergic to it yet I don't try it, I'll be missing out on so much!

I was seriously damn nervous about trying it lol.
Then I remembered that I eat Sakae Sushi's salmon kakiage quite often and I'm not allergic to it so it should be ok :)

Lo and behold.

After I gulped down the 2 morsels my mouth and throat started getting itchy, sore and downright uncomfortable.
Quickly took an Antihistamine, my LIFESAVER.

So yeah, 2 little pieces of salmon did that to me. Made me feel shitty for half an hour.
Imagine if I'd eaten like a whole plate.

*shudders*


Photobucket


Look at this sexy beast.

Beef and cheese. Beef. And muthafookin' cheese. CHEESE I TELL YA.

My 2nd time buying this delicious comfort food. It's not cheap I tell you. About $4+?
And I don't like to eat microwave food.
Probs because when I studied in Australia I practically lived on microwave lunches, dinners and suppers.
Then I found out that they contain like, zilch nutrients and increase your chances of getting cancer.

BUT THEY'RE SO DARN CONVENIENT AND DELICIOUS THOUGH!! :(


Photobucket


LOOK. AT. THAT.

Does it not look like food from the heavens?

*smacks lips* Bellisimo.

Check out that meat sauce...Check out that CHEESE goddamnit. It's freakin' MELTED and OVERFLOWING.

And the pastry looks nice and flaky too doesn't it?

Well, I must say it wasn't perfect.

The meat sauce was a tad too salty and the pie crust got stale like REALLY quickly after removing it from the microwave. Hard and totally not fun to chew. But other than that it's really yummy :)

Of course it is, I mean COME ON look at that photo, it looks epic.

Finally...


Photobucket


SUPERTRONIMAX DELICIOUS!!

I love dark chocolate and I love mint. So yeah, this is basically the perfect combination.
But what I truly love about it is the marvellously cute and chic design. A pretty little tin box which I can put it my handbag and nibble on the delectable tiny chocolate balls on the go.

Heavenly.

Also love the design of the box, the colour combination is really fantastic! Look at that shade of green! Look at the brown! Look at how they blend so amazingly!! Look at the leaf! Look at the baubles! Ahhhh~

Lol sorry but I really can't help marvelling at the art put into this product.

Mad props.

Alright, end of this post which is like, all food.

-_-

Just wanna let you know I am tired OUT OF MY MIND RIGHT NOW.

Long week (as usual) and I can't wait to zonk out for 14 hours. Might be heading to a flea market when I wake up, shall blog about it if I do :)

This morning was the best for sleeping, beautiful cool and breezy rainy weather. Almost couldn't drag myself out of my bed nest.

Well, ta-ta for now!

Since it's a mega long weekend, I shall blog diligently :)

We shall see whether I keep my word lol~

2 comments:

  1. Instant noodle tastes best when veggies are added, not too much soup, and egg! Heaven on earth. Easiest food to cook. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veronica: Exactly~! More filling and nutritious too :)

    ReplyDelete