Sunday, 11 September 2011

I AM MASTERCHEF. loljkno.

Cooked this for dinner. I guess you could call it, an all day breakfast! Keeekeke~



Mozzarella, tomato and shiitake mushroom scrambled eggs.


It's not meant to look pretty, it's supposed to be filling, nutritious and DELICIOUS.

I'm a big cheese lover, okay no wait. I'm a HUGE cheese lover. So it took a lot of willpower to prevent myself from dumping the whole packet of cheese onto the frying pan. Everything tastes great when there's cheese! Lots of it! Lotsa melted...cheese....Mmmmmmmmm~

On the other end of the spectrum, I absolutely abhor tomatoes. Seriously, the taste of raw tomatoes DISGUSTS me. But, since they are bursting at the seams of nutritional goodness, I try to incorporate them into dishes whenever possible, so I can get their awesome benefits without having to really taste their vileness.

The mushrooms were fantastic, as usual. Did I mention I'm a huge mushroom lover too? Kekeke~

That is all. Comment and tell me your thoughts on my lovely dish! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment