Sunday, 11 September 2011

Mini = Cute (?)

Take something ordinary, make it tiny. Result?


EXPLOSION OF ADORBS.

I give you...miniature fridge, and miniature food & drinks.



Seriously, that's epic cuteness right there.

Funny story, I was rummaging in one of my old wardrobes and just found it lying there. I have very little recollection of its origin, all I know is I think my mum bought it a few years back.

For herself, mind you! Tsk. Nobody can resist the charm of mini food.

Check it out!



Drinks we're all so familiar with, in tiny-form :)

So, ain't mini things super duper kawaii~?
Leave a comment and tell me what you think!

4 comments:

  1. OMG SO CUTE!! Mini foods are really popular right now, so you've got some pretty cool 'treasures' there. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keke thanks~!
    Aren't they precious?
    While there are some which I can't even make out what they are supposed to be, some are really well-crafted :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. is so cute and cool
    wished i had one.

    ReplyDelete