Monday, 31 October 2011

Happy Halloween, y'all!

I just ate a single block of Cadbury's black forest chocolate bar.

As a chocolate lover and also a big supporter of Cadbury, it's kinda sad that it was the first time I tried the flavour. I feel so 井底之蛙 lol.

But anyways, it was freakin' scrum-diddly-umptious! When I unwrapped the foil packaging, delicate crinkling sounds and all, I had this little rush of excitement. Then when I devoured it and crunched on the chocolate biscuits and chewed on the cherry-flavoured jelly bits (GENIUS i tell you! i love cherry ♥), there was this Willy Wonka mood lol. Haha I really do adore chocolate~

All it took was that little itty bitty piece of delicious chocolate to make me a happy camper. Hehe~

Kinda sad that there is no trick-or-treating in Singapore. Are you guys celebrating Halloween by putting up spooky decorations, watching horror flicks and pigging out on sweets? The only 'decor' I have is a Long John Silver's balloon on which I drew a scary pumpkin face lololol~

Well, Im'ma go munch on more black forest chocolate while watching some Halloween vids on Youtube! I'm really addicted to Youtube nowadays. As if I needed something else to pull down my productivity level...

Some random pics that have got nothing to do with Halloween...


A healthy snack I made out of boredom: Special K corn flakes + nata de coco yogurt.
It wasn't that nice, the yogurt made the corn flakes soggy :\


Uhhh...random pic of a donkey studying lol.

Speaking of which, had my English literature paper today! It was mega successful :)

Alrighty, ta-ta for now!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, nice pics and glad to hear you did great in your literature! Pls do drop by for my Halloween story, by the way, Happy Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh chocolate! I don't like blackforest because I prefer my chocolate plain, haha. :D And that donkey is cute. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. i could just squiz him!!!!

    ReplyDelete