Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Botanic Gardens + Din-Din

Went to the Botanic Gardens recently with my family. It was a spur-of-the-moment thing, we just wanted to do something to pass the time before going out for dinner :)



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Chio~~~

Photobucket


I picked this one up from the ground. Heart-shaped ^^

Afterwards we went to have dinner at Kenny Roger's. One of my all-time favourite restaurants! I know that they're famous for their chicken and all but my fave is actually their side dishes; super delicious and amazing.

Photobucket


They serve their soft-drinks in cute lil old-school glass bottles! Awesomeness~!!

Photobucket


Uber delish corn muffins. They're crunchy on the outside and totally soft on the inside! There's itty bitty bits of corn too. Normally I try to stay away from corn because it has so many empty calories, but they taste so GOOD!! I have a love-hate relationship with it a la Park Bom kekeke~

By the time the dishes came I didn't even think of snapping pics lol. I was so hungry and the food looked AMAZING so...teehee~ No pics to share! :P

Ordered 2 serves of wings (the legendary chicken was already sold out!) and like, 8 bowls of sides. I'm not even joking. That's how much we love the sides from Kenny Roger's.

Afterwards we went to Tanglin Mall to jalan and we had ice-cream from Brunetti for dessert! Been reading lots of good stuff about it from 8-days :)

Photobucket


Cappucino cone, my Dad's. I don't really like coffee flavoured ice cream but this was pretty good!

Photobucket


Mine, cheesecake.

Omg, lemme rave about this.

There was a lovely, strong cheesecake flavour and a blueberry jam ripple, topped off with an abundance of HUGE berries (not sure which kind but they're the ones you get in blackforest cakes! if you like to eat blackforest cake, this flavour is definitely for you!). It was totally awesomeeee!!

The biscuit though, haha. I was so pleased to get it coz it's a cute little topping and all but watch out, it is hard as hell lol. Almost broke my two front teeth when I bit into it hard, thinking it was a soft cookie.

So yeah, highly recommend going to Brunetti's for their lovely desserts! They have such a wide range, I'd have loved to sample more!

Ah well, there's always next time :)

Going to bed now, ta-ta!

2 comments:

  1. had ice-cream there too really really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @lily: yup! really good quality ice cream and it's affordable too!

    ReplyDelete