Saturday, 14 July 2012

Just a bunch of stuff.

Ugh I feel really shitty now. The combination of mega slow internet, lack of yummy food and knowing that I have a ton of studying to do yet I'm procrastinating the shiznit out of it, makes me feel super crappy :((

Boooooooo~~~~~!!

This made me a little happier though...



My mum bought me these Paul Frank lippies that I've been wanting since the beginning of the year!!

Well actually I wanted the solid/balm/sticks rather than the liquid kind but I seriously can't complain teehee~

Coconut cream is mine. Smells AMAZING and I'm not even a fan of coconut! I just love smells ♥

Sweet sugar berry is actually for my sister but she doesn't really like it so...I'm probably gonna swipe it wahahahaha~~~ #bestsister

Made breakfast the other day:



Softmeal bread with a pretty thin spread of cream cheese and avocado slices. Handful of potato chips on the side :D Sweet chili and sour cream flavour.

Gosh potato chips are my absolute weakness. They're so bad for you but they are just so addictive!! There's no way you can stop at one or five or thirty!! I wouldn't go out and buy a big of chips coz that would be like going out and getting some fats. But my mum bought 'em...and they were just sitting there in the snack cupboard...THEY WERE CALLING MY NAME!!

T_T

I'm super duper sua gu. Do you know I 'discovered' avocado just this year? Lolololol. Never really wanted to try it coz I've been told by some people that it has no taste so to me that's like...why are you even eating then LOL.

But then I tried it and there was this subtle taste...and the creaminess...it was just unique and plus avocados have lots of nutrients so I just started liking them lor.

Then I see these photos of people who eat avocado on bread with some cheese spread (ooooh that rhymes~) and I'm thinking...is that a combination that works?? So when I tried it for myself and tasted it...it was good~~

Lol okay long story about how uncool I am xD



Nails~~



Come, children! Gather 'round to here one of countless tales of how Auntie Renae is a class-A Cheapo McBeepo.

Bought this nail polish at Cotton On Body, I was soooo delighted to find this gorgeous minty colour!

Last year I went to get my nails done at a salon for the first time ever and when I was handed the swatches, I was almost immediately captivated by this beautiful pastel mint shade.



Manicure from one year ago~

It was a China Glaze polish, can't be sure but the colour is called For Audrey if I'm not wrong? OPI's Mermaid Tears is also similar. But come on, you know how cheap thrifty I am, there's no way in hell I'd bear to part with $10++ for just a nail polish!

So I was really happy to get this similar colour for only..........$2.95! :D

Hehe so yeah.

Gonna go eat my turkey cheese-baked pasta now, that'll cheer me up even more ^_^

Wait, what? It's almost midnight and I shouldn't be eating that? Well, why don't you tell that to my non-existent waistline?

Wahahahaha~~

*cries in a corner*

No comments:

Post a Comment