Thursday, 16 August 2012

Snickerdoodles.


Oh, how I love croissants. Buttery and fluffy... I could just eat them all day long~~

Photobucket

My mum got this for me...it's so amazing. I love vanilla so so so much! Not a big fan of strawberry...In fact, I kinda hate strawberry-flavoured/strawberry-scented things :X I just find them overly sweet and a tad too strong...I like to eat strawberries though! :D


I was in awe the first day I used it...

First of all, it smells HEAVENLY. It's a very candy-like fragrance and it's AWESOME.

The buttery-ness makes it really sink into your lips instead of just staying there the whole day and being really heavy and icky.

And the best part? It kept my lips moisturised for over 12 hours in an air-conditioned room! #thumbsup


Le chocolates~~


"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
-Forrest Gump


How cute is this lil teddy bear one?! Saved it for last coz I couldn't bear to eat it...HEHE look, I made a pun! Ohohohohohoho~~


I kept getting distracted by this headphone jack charm!! It's so ✦✮bling bling♦*✧ and I couldn't stop staring at it when I was playing Draw Something xD Speaking of which, do people still play? -_-

Zero of my friends play and I'm just finding random users to play with. Wahahaha~


Epic failure.

Teehee I'm really excited for tomorrow, going on a study date with my friend and we are gonna get amaaaaaazing food!! And we are gonna have so much fun chatting and being doofuses!! Oh and yeah I guess we are going to study too lolololol.

Alrighty cya :D

No comments:

Post a Comment