Monday, 13 August 2012

Scrum-diddly-umptious.

My cousins' birthday recently, so we were treated to a deeeeeee-lectable lunch! Or breakfast...I had just woken up teehee~


Oh god would you just look at that...

I have this habit whereby if I have an idea of what extraordinarily yummy food I'd be eating the next day, I'll spent the whole night thinking about it! So the night before the birthday celebration, I was lying in bed thinking about salted egg yolk prawns :P

They lived up to my expectations! Super yummy <3 data-blogger-escaped-center="">
Yam ring treasures!!

I personally hate yam. Or rather, I don't feel like trying it hur hur~

But the chicken cubes were yummy and y'all know how much I loooove vegetables so I really enjoyed the peppers and carrots and mushmoms. I also loved the cashew nuts! Mmmmm cashews~~~


Delicious tofu. Our usual order whenever we go to this restaurant!

Hidden beneath the tofu blocks is a HEAP of delicious green veggies!! Love love love <3 data-blogger-escaped-and="" data-blogger-escaped-center="" data-blogger-escaped-course...="" data-blogger-escaped-of="">

The birthday cake :)

I'm one of those people who doesn't like cakes but cheesecakes? YUM!
So I was really happy that it was an oreo cheesecake. MMMMMMMM SO YUMMY ZOMG.


Decadent, creamy cheesecake with a nice thin layer of chocolate cake. It was really good! Not too sweet, the taste of oreo was just right! It's from Crystal Jade Bakery, I highly recommend it ;)

Well, that's all for now! Toodles~! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment