Monday, 17 September 2012

Things That Have Happened As of Late

Went to Bugis with the toned and fabulous Fifi after my much anticipated photoshoot! I was ecstatic because:

1. FEAST. I'd been on a week-long mild cleanse, which means I ate mostly healthy (read: tasteless) food. I was so excited to eat yummy junk food lol~

2. Get to hang out with mah Fifi omgzzz squeeee~~~

3. SHOPPING :D :D :D

Went to eat at Astons because, who doesn't love Astons right? Affordable, filling and delicious.

They have two new side dishes!

The potato wedges were pretty freaking delicious. The mac & cheese was a little bit of a letdown coz in their picture the macaroni was like dripping with cheese sauce but in reality there's barely any sauce :(


Went shopping then we decided to get some dessert before going home. Fifi treated me to strawberry strudel! She is so nice omg I can't... :')


The most deliciously buttery, flaky pastry dusted with yummalicious sugar. The cream was AMAZING as well. Wanted to get the legendary apple strudel but they didn't have it in slice form. Oh well, next time!

Note Fifi's ultra toned and sexy arm in the background ;)

***


Went to have Swensen's breakfast at the airport.

I was really sad because the menu changed since the last time I went there :( It was an incredible breakfast fantasy experience that time so naturally I was looking forward to it so much. Then they changed it! They changed everything!! URGHHHH!!!!!!! #FURY


The breakfast I had last time. Yummy. I know the scrambled eggs resemble vomit but it was tasty. I'm referring to the eggs not vomit. The creamy mushrooms were amazing. Cheesy sausages beats the new weird sausages. FREAKING DELICIOUS SLAB OF FRENCH TOAST. I guess the only thing that didn't deprove drastically was the hash brown. It's pretty much the same. Crispy, delicious and fragrant. But everything besides that is a major DNW :( *pout*

After breakfast, my mum, my sis and I hung out at the airport for a bit. We went at like four in the morning and stayed on til shortly after noon so we were all superrrr tired. But we did a little bit of shopping so it's all good! Mum bought Ellen's book for me! :D Been wanting to get it for so long!! It was hilarious (goes without saying) and I spent the day LOL-ing while reading the whole thing.

***


Bought these Etude nail polishes when I went shopping with darling Rai last Wednesday. They are having a 1 for 1 sale on selected polishes! There's a range of prices, I obviously only concentrated on the cheapest ones lol which are $2 each. So it's $2 for two! Omggg that's cheaper than freaking Daiso! And Etude nail polishes are pretty damn awesome! Ahhhhhh!!

*rolling on the floor*

Can't wait til my nails get long and decent-looking enough to be painted :3

Alright ciao for now see you guys in a bit ♥

Muahhh~

No comments:

Post a Comment