Wednesday, 10 October 2012

What Is a Meter Maid...?!

Well hello there you soft little dumplings and welcome to yet another installment of me spazzing about the Next Top Model series!

I finished watching series 6 of Aussie's Next Top Model recently and it was really nice! So many pretty girls lol.
  • Kelsey was soooo pretty. Not only did she look pleasant, she was just bubbly and adorable in general.
  • Okay don't brick me but I totally didn't want Amanda to win. I'm fine with her coz she seems nice and intelligent and errthang but gosh I don't find her appearance that extraordinary at all. But apparently that's the kind of look FASHUN people are looking for so okay that's cool.
  • I liked Brittany too, she's so purty :3 But it was a pity she seemed so shy and reserved on the show. Would have loved to see her show her personality a bit more.
  • Kimberley. Lol I'm glad they kept her on the show for a considerable number of episodes because she made things really interesting. I think her haircut absolutely transformed her (in a good way). What I'm really confused is what exactly is a meter maid? The web definition is, 'policewoman who is assigned to write parking tickets'. What I don't get is how being a meter maid for three years caused Kimberley to have a deep-rooted hate for wearing bikinis? Did she for some reason have to issue parking tickets while clad in a bathing suit?! I AM CONFUSED. Also during the first episode Sarah Murdoch said she works at Hooters so. Ummm. Somebody clear this up for me if possible thanks.
  • When I first saw Jessica's face for the very first time in the opening I was like GOOD LORD not in a horrified way just stunned because she has such an unusual look. But I find her really pleasant because she just seems so smart and non-bitchy :)
  • Last but not least, Sophie: Earlier in the series I didn't really pay much attention to her and I was quite certain she'd be eliminated pretty early in the series coz her performance was pretty average but I started liking her more after she finally accepted her haircut. There was this one particular moment which made me LOL and thereafter started liking Sophie A LOT.
So basically there was this episode where they had to go to the gym and work out. Sophie was saying how her muscles were so big that she named them:


HAHAHAHAHA I cracked up at this part she is just so adorbs lol. How do you even come up with that stuff?! And I really like how she's so fit. Her awesome skin and smokin' body is probs due to her working out like, every single day.

RESPECT.

Okie dokie artichokie I'll see you all next time!

Currently watching America's NTM cycle 17 (aka All Stars cycle) I was so so so UPSET that Sheena got eliminated so damn early :( She is hot as hell and her personality is charming too. I think it wasn't 100% fair that she got the boot coz her critiques were nothing major and a handful of other girls performed just as bad if not worse than her. Oh well :( Rooting for Allison now! And strangely Angelea and Dominique even though I hated them during the cycles they were formerly in.

No comments:

Post a Comment