Thursday, 1 November 2012

Happiness Level: OVER 9000

My face hurts from grinning so hard for the past few hours, I kid you not. And I can't even stop! I have been waiting for this day for so long...Today marks the start of something magical!

From now on, I can stay up til whatever ungodly hour I desire, playing Neopets and lol-ing on Tumblr. I can while away the hours getting A+ on every dish in Cooking Academy. I can entertain myself with Whipple and Kracie kits. I can spend the whole night in bed watching How I Met Your Mother and Australia's Next Top Model on my PSP. I can finally hang out with my friends and release all the crazy, hyper-ness stored inside of me over the past months. I can go shopping all day...Oh, flea market, how I've missed you so! I can read one book after another, and it doesn't matter if I spend most of the day curled up in a comfy chair, not being able to put the book down. I can spend hours dancing to Kpop...you have no idea how great it feels to just bust a move and feel the endorphins coursing through you.

I could go on and on about all the wonderful things I am going to do this holiday and rave about how madly happy I am, but there's a new series of Aussie's NTM I've just downloaded that's waiting to be watched. Also, today was a rainy day so I can't wait to snuggle up in my cozy blanket and just watch videos on my PSP til the sun comes up, or I can no longer keep my eyes open, whichever comes first.

Time is a wonderful luxury :')

No comments:

Post a Comment