Tuesday, 6 November 2012

I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up

It has happened...

I've always feared it would happen...someday.

Well, I guess it's a good thing that it is happening now instead of, say, a time where I actually had serious commitments.

But no, it is the glorious holidays for me, meaning I have all the time in the world to spare.

And that is good, because.

I AM HOPELESSLY ADDICTED TO...

please don't laugh at me

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


...Neopets.

STOP LAUGHING YOU GUISE T^T

Well as you can see I've had this account for four whole years! And my addiction to the site is always on and off. I mainly go on it regularly during Nov/Dec, when I get sucked back into it because it's the school holidays and I have nothing else to do.

The past few days, I have spent way more time than I'd care to admit playing Neopets.

Playing the super fun flash games (they have soooo many so there's something to fit every gamer's taste!), restocking, playing Key Quest, collecting avatars and doing jobs at the Faerieland Employment Agency. Alright I don't think anybody knows what I'm rambling about unless they too are as hooked on Neopets as I am. I will stop now -_-

I guess one of the reasons why I love playing Neopets is because I love earning money lol. Even the thought of earning VIRTUAL money thrills me. And on Neopets there's so many fun different ways to earn Neopoints!

Is it weird that I feel so proud of myself for being quite wealthy in the world of Neopets lol...

Me a few years back when I first hit one million NP on Neopets: Mama! I got one million dollars on Neopets leh!! :D :D :D
My mum: So? You can't even trade that in for a dollar in real life.

I wish I could :((

I'm pretty sure everyone has had a Neopets phase in their childhood. I guess I just haven't outgrown mine lol.

But I'd take Neopets over Audition any day. As fun as the game may be, there's just too many peabrained players in Audi that upset me every time I go online.

Can somebody please come and tell me that they still love Neopets too so I don't feel like such a sad kid sitting at home playing Neopets in the dark every night lol~

1 comment:

  1. Lol your not alone. Me and my sister both play neopets, and we're both in our teens. :PP

    ReplyDelete