Sunday, 18 November 2012

Pretty Little Liars

"Got a secret, can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save.
Better lock it in your pocket,
taking this one to the grave."

So a couple of weeks ago I decided to start watching Pretty Little Liars. You know, since the holidays were coming up. I'd actually downloaded Season 1 since the beginning of the year but never really felt like starting the series because I was so busy pouring my heart and soul into worshiping my all-time favourite TV show, How I Met Your Mother. But anywhozzles, I watched it and I got hooked instantly.

I know, I know. Insert slowbro meme here.

Nevertheless, I now have a new TV series to be overly emotionally attached to so there.

Can I just take a moment to rave about how attractive the cast is?

My fave characters are Hanna and Spencer (played by Ashley Benson and Troian Bellisario respectively), both SUPER GORGEOUS ladies.
Ezra Fitz is soooo cute omgz he's got the kind of look that's just so cute and boyish and every time I watch an interview with Ian Harding (guy who plays Ezra) on Youtube I can't help but go squeeeee~~~!! because he is just so freaking adorable.
Toby Cavanaugh (played by Keegan Allen)'s body: HUBBA HUBBA. lolololol *blush*

I think Caleb has the most horrendous hairstyle ever lol but other than that he is pretty handsome and I like his character :)

Oh and one last thing, when I first started watching the show, my mind was just filled with overwhelming thoughts every time Spencer was shown. Who does she remind me of so much?! Then one fine day it finally hit me like a ton of bricks.

MODEL/MEDIACORP ACTRESS PAIGE CHUA.


Okay y'all must be looking at the weak-ass comparisons and thinking I am either visually impaired or cuckoo bananas and let me just tell you, I can't really see the resemblance in the photos either. Aside from the fact that I absolutely suck at finding pictures where two people are in similar positions or are displaying the same expressions, it's also hard to see them looking all that similar because one is Chinese and the other is White.

What I'm trying to say is, the vibe from Troian's acting is so darn similar to Paige's. It's just so creepy like they are a different race's version of each other! You have to watch both Troian and Paige acting to see what I'm talking about.

But otherwise never mind, it could be just me. Meaning I spent about two hours of my morning constructing that collage that proved absolutely nothing haha fml oh well at least I enjoyed looking at Troian's beautiful face :) And Paige too damn she is gorgeous~

I just finished downloading Season 2 of Pretty Little Liars last night (HOORAY. Can't imagine having to wait any longer to find out what happens. And I need my PLL fix. I NEED IT!!!! I THRIVE ON JUICY STORYLINES AND ATTRACTIVE ACTORS!!!!) so I'm excited to start watching it :)

Meanwhile, enjoy this hilarious pic I found whilst hunting for pictures of Spencer in which she resembles Paige Chua (and failed, evidently):


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Fun Little How I Met Your Mother Fact: Lucy Hale (who plays Aria) starred in an episode of HIMYM as ROBIN'S SISTER!! How cool is that lol okay bye.

2 comments:

  1. HI, i feel you too Paige has the Torian vibe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello! omg yes, thank you. finally someone other than myself has recognized the similarities between the two and therefore justified the amount of time i put into making that awful collage above. and all it took was 4 years and 2 months lmao :')

      Delete