Thursday, 13 December 2012

New Layout :D

Well hello, my young and beautiful darlings~

How do you guys like my new layout? I personally can't stop staring at it coz I love rainbows and I love pastels so it's just so darn pretty to me ♥

It was a spur-of-the moment decision and I derived inspiration from this ad I saw in DOLLY magazine:


***

I went to catch Hotel Transylvania with my family today, the first time I've been to the cinema since Madagascar 3. It was pretty funny :3

My favourite character is probably the werewolf husband! The scene where his wife is in a peaceful slumber and he has his mountain of children stacked up on him, his eyes wide and bloodshot, was hilarious. And when he got the morning call I lmao-ed xD

Three more days til I wrap up the year with a trip to Perth~ Omo omo~~~!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment