Tuesday, 25 December 2012

Xmas Wishes

Well, I decided to make a pretty picture to say merry Christmas to you guys but I totally overlooked the fact that my grandparents' five year old laptop is slow as hell. Coupled with Snail Speed Internet, it took me about three hours to make this.


Ta-dah!

Just wanted to say merry Christmas to all of my lovely readers out there. Yes, all seven of you! Helloooo~!! :D

***

After some anxiety since last year, the World did not end on the 21st. Around midnight my dad was driving the family around Perth. I expected to see huge fireballs raining down on us, a tidal wave of flames consuming us from over the horizon etc. but alas, nothing of the sort. We went back home at around two in the morning, I showered and slept. Woke up the next day and the World was still there.

Is it weird that a little part of me was anticipating the apocalypse and was even slightly disappointed that it didn't happen?

Oh wells.

Cheers to the start of a new era!

***

Going to be saying bye-bye to Aussie in five days...

On one hand I can't bear to leave but I also really miss my life in Singapore. Yes, I'm talking to you, High-speed Internet.

And I can't wait to download and watch the new episodes of HIMYM.

Hehehehe.

Have a lovely Xmas!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment