Monday, 14 January 2013

Tanglin

Around mid-December last year I went to Tanglin Mall with my family. Since it was Christmas season, there were beautiful decorations everywhere and it was "snowing"! Aka foam precipitation hahaha *childhood memories* :')

Of course we had to go to Brunetti, which is pure awesomeness.


My sister's peanut butter (she loves peanut butter, like LOVES it) and my cherry flavour. It sounds weird in theory but it was soooo good. Creamy with a robust cherry flavour and aroma. Mmmm~ ❤

Afterwards we went to a seafood restaurant nearby to FEAST LIKE KINGS!!!!!


Cereal soft shell crab. If you've had cereal prawns then you know how yummy they are, now multiply that by twelve and you get CEREAL. SOFT. SHELL. CRABSSSS!!!!!!

So yummy oh gosh.


Cute lil tofu pieces •◡•

I've had the same dish in a different restaurant and this version pales in comparison. I love that there's some wolfberries in the sauce though!



HOLY BEEF BALLS IS THIS NOT BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING. There were multiple structures and they were all so intricate! Looks soooo pretty and yummy lol. I wish I could pluck like a marshmallow and pop it into my mouth. And maybe a cookie with icing and chocolate balls...And the little meringue puffs...and the smarties...and the...and the...*EATS EVERYTHING*

*AND DIES COZ THEY PROBABLY SPRAYED SOME TOXIC HARDENER ON IT*

Ending this post with a funny ass comic I saw whilst on Tumblr:


Lolololol.

Have a great week ever-ree-botty!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love desserts so the gingerbread house looks AWESOME! The ice cream looks very delicious too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ice-cream looks so nice! Pink colour ice-cream, so pretty! and I like cherry flavour also :)

    ReplyDelete