Thursday, 7 February 2013

Story of My Wallet

So this is my precious Roxy wallet, my first ever wallet that my mum bought for me four years ago at a Surf Shop in Perth.


As you can see, the beauty of my wallet has been disfigured by the shedding of cloth, leaving patches of emptiness.


After years of wear and tear, it is beyond repair. (OMG THAT RHYMES)


It is now impossible for me to carry it out without leaving a trail of black shreds all over my belongings. Therefore, I have no choice but to...*gulp*

...retire it.


ROXY WALLET
2009-2013

YOU WILL BE MISSED!!

*holds back sobs*

Thank you for your years of service. I'll always remember you!! :'(

So now, my new wallet.


Yes it's a hundred dollar bill lol. I'm really hoping I won't get robbed because of this wallet that I'll be toting around.

Although, in reality,


Two dollar only. Lolololol~

Okay bye!

10 comments:

  1. great post.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that is how i am with my wallets too!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha you made me laugh! But wow I never used a wallet for 4 years before hahaha. Max 2 years!

    Kisses
    ♡ Jaslin from http://justjaslin.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww you are so sweet Jaslin! Finally my nonsense has induced laughter!! :P

      Delete
  4. Hahaha, that's so cute this story. However, your wallet lived a long and pretty awesome life, I hope :D Your new wallet is an eye-catcher surely and I hope nobody will rob this! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe that makes two of us! :P And thanks!!

      Delete
  5. My wallet has lasted like.. what.. twelve years, I dunno :) That's nice, to always have a hundred dollar bill with you, haha :'D Honey, I think two photos of a broken wallet would've been enough. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool wallet! I hope my wallet lasts for about 4 years too :))

    ReplyDelete