Monday, 25 February 2013

Whipping Up MORE Whipple Cupcakes

Hi there bubbly-boos! I'm typing this out on my phone now,  hope I don't make too many mistakes. Big, fat thumbs and tiny keys: not a good combination.

Anyway, gather round ye children, it's time for

WHIPPLE CUPCAKES: PART TWO

The price and contents are exactly the same as those that were in Part One, but there's a completely different packaging!


Pretty~!!

Beause all the information about it is listed in the first installment, I'll just skip right ahead to showing you guys the finished products! All designed by moi :)

The Big Ones


Was trying to make a kitty cat but the big red nose makes it look like Rudolph :P

It took a lot of Whipple cream to have those strawberry ears stick at an angle!


This is a fail...It's messy and I don't like it at all >.<


I'm also not a fan of this design...The colours look really dull and I felt that the heart shape could look better. The result of the big cupcakes didn't exactly thrill me... *sigh*

Oh well! On to

The Lil' Ones

which I like waaaay more in comparison! ^_^


I just love how the cream swirl turned out! I piped it out so perfectly it was almost a shame to have to cover part of it with the decoration pieces! Bragging? Who, me? :P


I can't say I love this design, the colours just aren't working for me, but the swirl in the middle pleases me :D

Anyone else craving a vanilla soft serve cone now or is it just me lol.


Love this one!! Finally some colours that POP! Twinkle twinkle~~!


One more shot of the minis coz they made me happy lol.

Alrightly y'all, time for me to get ready to go beddy-bye.

See ya~!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. very nice cupcakes, look delicious but too bad cant eat! cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Whipple!! The twinkle twinkle one is my favourite too ^-^

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures my dear! your blog is so lovely!:)
    we can follow each other if you want :)
    http://www.borsadimarypoppins.com/
    xoxo Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute! The one you call fail is my FAVORITE! I love mint green and the swirly pattern is soooo cute and stars and heart and awww... I just love it! I like the minis, too.^^

    ReplyDelete