Sunday, 19 May 2013

5000 years later

Oh my god, words cannot express how ashamed I am that I have not updated my blog for three weeks straight. Assignments have really started to pile up and while the workload is thankfully still manageable, I really don't have the motivation nor energy to blog during the little free time I have.

I also joined an after school club of sorts (more on that next time) which steals away even more of my time and energy. I'm gonna try my darndest to set aside time for blogging because honestly, I miss it. A lot :(

The great news is, most of my big assignments are due next week so after that, I'd have more time to blog! Yay!!

And one awesome announcement: I'M GOING TO PERTH DURING THE JUNE HOLS!!

YAYYY OMG YESSSSSSS.

The awkward moment when I've only posted five out of the 17 Perth 2012 posts lmao FAIL.

Well that's it for now, I'm gonna go procrastinate some more by watching danisnotonfire vids and rushing out my Intro To Business essay in the dead of night.

Here's a blog post that I drafted ages ago (before the school work set in...sigh) and somehow totally forgot about. Enjoy!

***

Look what I spotted at OG...


STOP WITH THIS MADNESS!! Parents, DO NOT buy this for your children to play with!! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN MAKE SUCH A TOY!!!!!!!


My gorgeous infinity ring. This photo doesn't do it justice!! It's super sparkly irl. I've been looking for a nice infinity ring for a long time now, mostly because I'm a fangirl for INFINITE hahaha (Sung Gyu ❤) and this one only cost $3! YAY FOR ME LOL.


Satay!! *drool*

I freaking love prawn crackers. I'd eat like three bucketfuls of them at one go and don't you try and stop me.

SHIT I AM HAVING MASSIVE FOOD CRAVINGS NOW.


Uber delicious cereal soft shell crab which also starred in this post. Has a nice spicy kick to it :D

Okay I'm basically just torturing myself now...I CAN'T STOP STARING AT THE FOOD PICS THEY'RE SO DELICIOUS BUT I'M ALSO STARVING.

Okay moving on to desserts...

We headed over to Swensen's to try out their special ice-cream Flavour of the Month! Which was called Aquanova and coloured blue-green. Don't even try to convince me that an ice-cream like that doesn't pique your interest!

We ordered that as well as a scoop of Chocolate Peanut Butter for a waffle thingy which I think is called a Golden Gate Bridge.


Not worth my usual raving (SO YUMMY OMG WHYYYY) but not horrendous either.

The Aquanova ice-cream had a mildly pleasant taste to it that I just can't put my finger on. Like seriously, I couldn't identify the flavours even if my life depended on it! But still it was fun to experiment with new, wacky ice-cream flavours :)

Aaaaaand now I'm craving ice-cream and waffles.

HALP.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you are keeping on track with your school work. I am happy that you will be Perth too. I haven't been to Perth before but I know it's a beautiful part of Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post has definitely gotten me craving some ice cream and waffles as well haha. And oh my goodness, that PSY toy. Can't believe there's actually a toy of him.
    Really enjoyed reading~

    xoxo
    Check out my blog: http://www.teresa-et-vous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete