Sunday, 26 May 2013

Yippee Dee Skip

100TH POST!! :D

Wow, can't believe I've officially published a hundred posts on this blog, most of which are terribly mundane. Nevertheless, I've had fun and thank you for being my reader, whether you've stuck with me since the very beginning or you've just discovered Pudding Fancy (I cringe every time I say it haha). Love ya xx

So, on to today's post!

***

So yesterday was probably the most stressful time I've had this year so far. I stayed up til the wee hours of morning desperately trying to complete this stupid essay for my Intro To Business module. And my course of study isn't even business-oriented! Grrrr.

Well anyway I'm delighted to say that I've completed it and it feels so great to just have the cleared and out of the way! It's been such a burden just to know that the assignment is there...it has bogged me down for weeks!

I've been so preoccupied with thinking about all these big assignments that lately I haven't been paying much attention to my happiness and well-being. I stopped exercising, started binging on crappy junk food because I was so stressed and generally just stopped taking care of myself.

Well no more of that now! It's time to remind myself of all the great things in life again!

And even more good news...

I'M HEADING TO PERTH ON FRIDAY!!

Wow I couldn't ask for a more fantastic close to the first school term :)

It's gonna be really really awesome!!

I'm gonna miss my friends soooo much though...Okay mostly Summer haha because I chose to be a loner and stick to her like a parasite, rejecting social interaction from other human beings.

I am too attached to her I swear I get jittery during weekends because I haven't seen her face for too many hours...

But don't be sad if you're my friend and you're not Summer I love you too teehee!

Here are some random pics I took and edited in class and actually meant to blog during Intro To Biz but I was too tired lol so I proceeded to sleep with my eyes open. Yep I really hate ITB.

It was Tuesday which meant the one dreadful day of the week my class has ITB lessons. THREE. FREAKING. HOURS.

I needed a pick-me-up, badly. And I was craving for ice cream that day but the only ice cream they sell at the nearest food court was...


Fried ice cream.

That's right. Never mind that I was totally going off my 'healthy eating diet' by indulging in creamy, sugar-laden confections. Let's throw that into a vat of hot grease and deep fry it! Possible heart failure may follow. (Although that wouldn't be so much of a bad thing if it meant getting to skip ITB tutorial...)

But all jokes aside, it tasted sinfully good. The deep-fried batter had a taste reminiscent of donuts and y'all know how much I LOVE donuts.


Yummy :)

It didn't last long coz I pretty much had to gulp it down before it turned into a slobbery mess dripping all over my desk. And after this guilt-inducing snack I had to endure a solid three hours of ITB hell ugh fml.

Well yeah, that's it for now. Cya guys soon :)

1 comment:

  1. Well I'm glad that you finished your business assignment. I once took intro to business as well at uni, except it was an elective. I didn't find it very interesting. You're lucky you can buy fried ice cream like that, in Australia, I think you can only get it at a Chinese restaurant. Have fun in Perth.

    ReplyDelete