Wednesday, 5 June 2013

ICE CREAM ❤

Ugh, now I've done it. I've officially used up the bandwidth for this month and now my internet usage has been capped :(

Oh well, it was time for me to get started on my holiday assignments anyway. Meanwhile, here's a post I drafted up while I was still in Singapore!

***

A while back, a couple of friends tagged along with me to Somerset so that I could run a quick errand. We wanted to grab some food afterwards and we settled on this new dessert cafe at Orchard Central called Seventh Heaven. The decor was bright, colourful and furnished with cute homey touches. It's perfect for chilling out with your buddies!

The prices for their food are pretty steep though. Thank goodness we found something that was worth the dollar!

Meet,

The Matrix.


12 of the bestselling flavours, picked by the staff (if you want to choose your own 12 flavours you need to pay an extra seven bucks).

Lemme just tell you, a regular scoop of ice cream there costs $5.30. You multiply that by 12 and it comes a whopping $63.60. Now guess how much we had to pay for that delectable tray of frosty, creamy goodness?

TWENTY-NINE DOLLARS.

And we were a party of four so each of us only had to fork out a little over $7.25 to cover the service charge as well.

Oh. My. God.

BEST THING EVER.

And can I just say that the ice cream was mind-blowingly good?! I believe I even read somewhere on their menu that the ice cream they serve is hand-churned and uses only the finest ingredients. You can literally taste the high quality standard. It was excellent.

It didn't even matter that we couldn't choose our own flavours, all of the flavours they picked for us were really, REALLY yummy!

Nothing quite beats a buffet of ice cream shared over chatter and lots of laughs between friends.

It was an awesome experience :)

I miss the ice cream so much!!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome that it was worth the price. Whenever something is expensive my family always say, "It better be the best [insert product] ever!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWWWWWW I'M GOING TO HAVE TO VISIT HERE OVER THE HOLIDAYS. LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!

    ReplyDelete