Monday, 3 June 2013

Rambling

Hi, you! Yes you, the person reading this right now :)

Today I'm just gonna write some random thoughts because I'm just in an expressive mood and also I feel uncomfortable knowing that I've totally neglected my blog these past few weeks.

So yup, I'm now in Perth and life couldn't be more AWESOME.

For the past seven days or so, I've been trying really hard to stick to a positive outlook on life and I must say that it really made an impact on my mood! I felt really happy for the most part of the week, triggered by random little things in my daily life. And when inevitable problems arose (example, not doing well for a big class presentation or being served by rude salespeople), I'd dust it off my shoulder instead of letting it ruin my whole day (or even week) like I used to.

I'm really loving my new optimism and sunshine-y take on life!

Don't get me wrong though, I still experience many times a day moments where I feel down. Sometimes it's because of something unpleasant that happened, sometimes I'd just get a bit sad or frustrated over silly things. That's completely normal, of course. Nobody is able to be happy and smiley 24/7.

The important thing is to be able to pick yourself up and carry on living your amazing life :)

I sometimes get concerned about whether or not I should express my happiness so openly, for fear that some might think I'm showing off or rubbing it in the faces of emo people or those who aren't as fortunate as I am and can't really be happy.

I just think that we should all count our blessings instead of the problems we have in life. Sure, the world may not be a perfect place and all of us are burdened with our own set of troubles but if you just take some time out from your life and think about all the things in life that make you happy, all the wonderful people and things in your life, it really is amazing how fortunate we all are.

Abrupt ending here, I don't know if you can tell but I'm basically rambling incoherently. It's three in the morning now and I'm very tired but I can't go to bed coz I just ate lol.

Tired, but well-fed and very very HAPPY :)

I hope you are feeling happy too!

P.S - Don't forget to smile~!

No comments:

Post a Comment