Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Boom Shaka Laka

Here once again (that's two days in a row, WOW!) with a post that is waaaaay overdue.

These pics were taken on 8th November, Friday when my family and I went to Changi Airport (LOVE) to send my dad off on a business trip.

Holy Moses this was almost a month ago.

I'd already edited the pictures and uploaded them onto a draft, ready to go but just as I was about to tippity type out all the words for this blog entry, BAM!

10,000 CAs were thrown at me all at once, and I barely had time left to catch a breather, much less sit down comfortably and crank out a whole blog post.

But in the blink of an eye, one by one the CAs were submitted.

Social Psych journal entries (that pesk that kept half of the class awake the entire night before submission day), HMB heuristics presentation (that was really fun actually), and VPDP coming REEEEAL soon. Just one day away actually.

And before you know it, the holidays will be here once again. GEE WHIZ where does all the time go?! Has it really been eight weeks already?

I don't know about you but my heart has a really bittersweet feeling about all this...We're one more term left to having been in polytechnic for a whole year. And all this is happening so fast. Pretty soon we'll be graduating and...*gasp* going our own ways... :'((

OKAY THIS IS GETTING TOO REAL FOR ME I CAN'T. I CAN'T HANDLE ALL THE EMOTIONS OH MY GOD STOP.

*deep breaths*

Think happy thoughts...

Oh yes I'll be heading to Perth once again on Sunday! THAT'S ONLY LIKE FIVE DAYS AWAY OH MY GODDDDDDD.

I AM SO HAPPY AHHHHHHHHHHH LIFE WHY ARE YOU SO AWESOME???!!!!!

SO BLESSED OMG I LOVE LIFE ❤ ❤ ❤

Wow okay that's enough of me blabbering some emotional nonsense, let's get down to BIZ NESSSSSSSSS.

CHANGI AIRPORT!!


Some awesome Spongebob Squarepants super duper inflatable fun land. We asked the security guard when the exhibit would be opened and he said on the 15th I think. That was in early November and I'm not even sure if it's still there now haha.

F- for efficiency :((

(this is in reference to my previous post and i'm criticising my own blogging efficiency and nothing about Changi Airport because everything about Changi Airport is perfect and beautiful and I love EVERYTHING about it you hear me? EVERYTHING)


Yummy scrummy soy yogurt from Jollibean!!

I've eaten Mr Bean's soy soft serve ice cream lotsa times and it's really good, this soy yogurt was really fun and refreshing to try!

Yum yum scrummy in my tum~~

(i'm kinda high tonight if you haven't already noticed)

(high on LIFE, that is! :DDDDD)

We had dindin at Crystal Jade, which was AWESOME.


*angels harmonizing in the background*


BAMBOO SHOOTS YUM YUM.

Bamboo shoots are freaking delicious be it flavourfully stir-fried in super yummy sauce like the above, or in ramens or in hotpots THEY ARE JUST DELICIOUS OKAY and if you are a dumb dodo bird who is not capable of appreciating their awesomeness, we should be friends so then I could eat all the bamboo shoots you don't want!


Stir-fried rice cakes (炒年糕). They were alright, I guess. Lots of yummy ingredients like corn, bean curd (YUM), meat and Chinese mushrooms (YUMMM) but the rice cakes were just too thick and they kinda cancelled out the flavour of the meat sauce and stuff.


Dumplings, which were only so-so when you compare them to...


...XIAO LONG BAOs~!!

Oh my god the star of the show...I LOVE XIAO LONG BAOS AHHHHHHH LET ME JUST EAT THEM FOREVER AND EVER WITH LOTS OF VINEGAR TO DROWN THEM IN (seriously I drink vinegar sometimes). But what really grinds my gears is when, no matter how delicately I try to pick them up with my chopsticks and transfer them to my mouth, THE XIAO LONG BAO TEARS AND ALL THE PRECIOUS BROTH COMES SPILLING OUT EVERYWHERE OMG NOOOOOOOOOOO COME BACK MY BEAUTIFUL SOUPY GOODNESS.

Wow okay it's almost midnight now so I'm gonna go beddy-bye because there's FREAKING 8AM SOC PSY CLASS LATER AHKDAHSLAWHKEWD OMG *SPLUTTER*

okbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment