Sunday, 16 March 2014

Hada Labo: 3-in-1 Arbutin Whitening Perfect Gel

Sponsored

Hada Labo launches the NEW 3-in-1 Arbutin Whitening Perfect Gel for fair, bright and bouncy skin! Fast absorbing and non-oily in texture, this whitening gel boosts 3-in-1 skincare product benefits of Essence + Moisturizer + Paper Mask!

Here’s the fact sheet for this amazing new product:

Hada Labo 3-in-1 Arbutin Whitening Perfect Gel contains 3 trinity efficacious ingredients that penetrate within and work on the skin synergistically:

✧ Natural Arbutin: High concentration levels at 3% of Japanese pharmaceutical-level Arbutin to offer effective whitening results. Enhances skin fairness and targets dark spots.
✧ Efficacious Vitamin C Concentrate: Proven anti-oxidant enhances collagen production, inhibits the appearance of dark spots and reawakens the appearance of dull skin.
✧ Hyaluronic Acids (HA) and nano-Hyaluronic Acids: HA is a natural component found on skin. The duo-HA molecules instantly hydrate and lock-in moisture, keeping skin soft, smooth & bouncy.


Hada Labo has always been a favourite skincare brand of mine because they ALWAYS deliver on great moisturization! I’ve also been on the lookout for an effective whitening product lately, and I must say that I’ve began to notice a visibly brighter and fairer complexion since the first few days of using this gel. Very impressive!


Another fantastic feature about this product is how convenient it is, just one gel ties in three incredibly important skincare benefits. I’ll be honest, I’m way too lazy to apply essence and put on a paper mask regularly, even though I probably need it. On days where I’m particularly tired, I may even tend to skip the moisturizer (eep!).

This is where the Hada Labo 3-in-1 Arbutin Whitening Perfect Gel comes in to save the day. Just a quick and easy application ensures that my skin stays ultra smooth, bouncy and moisturized. Within seconds the non-oily gel is absorbed into my skin, working its magic with all the amazing ingredients such as arbutin, vitamin C extract and hyaluronic acids to give my skin that beautiful glow.


I absolutely love that this gel is extremely non-oily and does not clog my pores at all or leave a greasy feeling afterwards. After the application, it is absorbed almost instantly and it leaves a very pleasant cooling and refreshing feeling on your face and neck.

I was completely sold and fell in love with this product just the second day after I started using it when I woke up to wash my face and saw in the reflection to my surprise that my complexion had become much brighter and fairer overnight! My skin is also noticeably softer and bouncier to the touch, I love it.

***

This miracle product is available at BHG, Guardian, NTUC, OG, Robinsons, Sasa, Unity and Watsons at $38.90 for an 80g tub.

Definitely worth the investment as a little goes a long way with this product, just a tiny two-finger scoop is more than enough for each application! This is a very powerful and effective gel so trust me when I say that you will be reaping all the wonderful benefits for a long time coming. I’ve been using it for well over two weeks and I’ve barely made a dent in the tub!

Also make sure to look out for the Hada Labo 3-in-1 Arbutin Whitening Perfect Gel Snow Princess game on Hada Labo Singapore’s Facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/hadalabosg, as you’ll stand a chance to win this marvellous gel for yourself!

Last but not least, as a special treat to all you lovely readers, head on down to SampleStore.com right now to redeem a Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion sample, completely FREE! While stocks last, so make sure you hurry before all the goodies are gone!

Now go be gorgeous with fair, bright and bouncy skin from within with Hada Labo 3-in-1 Arbutin Whitening Perfect Gel!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment