Monday, 3 March 2014

Living That Sloth Life

Well...the (unofficial) school holidays have begun and I've got to say, I'm not exactly loving my new, non-existent schedule.

The first academic year has come and gone in what feels like just a blink of an eye, and I now have a little over six weeks of NOTHING to do.

No school, no job.

It's been about a week since the start of the holidays and I absolutely loathe it :(

Without a fixed schedule of when I have to get up every day, where I need to go, and what I need to get done, I've been reduced to the human equivalent of a sloth (only not nearly as cute).

I shit you not, for the past ten days or so, I literally just sleep all day (by day I mean daytime, instead of in the night like a normal human being), wake up just as the sun is about to go down, and just sit my ass at the computer for like, freaking 18 straight hours.

No heading out of the house unless it's to get deep-fried, fatty food tabao-ed back to my home to eat in front of the computer screen while watching Sorted Food.

It's like, I know how unhealthy and abnormal this is but I physically CAN'T control myself!! What is the matter with me?! This is not good at all!!

Today, I thought, 'oh it's the start of a new week and all, brand new start! fresh beginnings!' so I tried to get up at 10 AM despite having only slept at like, 5 in the morning the night before.

And guess what?

Because I haven't been getting enough vitamin D, and fresh air, and actual OXYGEN, I felt soooo giddy when I woke up like I was gonna pass out and DIE.

It certainly did not help that it's getting warm as fxck here in Singapore, I stood at an unconditioned area for about 20 minutes and I was all sweaty and sticky and just plain MISERABLE.

Anyways, I wound up feeling so faint that after eating a huge breakfast (whilst my head was spinning lol), I proceeded to go lie down on my bed and promptly fell asleep til about three hours later hahaha lolz.

Okay so anyway, my pointless and miserable existence aside, I am really excited about tomorrow because we'll be heading back to school early in the morning to rehearse for our dance performance that's gonna be featured in The Agency Awards! :D

Fun!!

There's an Ocars-themed dress code and everything, there'll be performances and awards and they'll be giving us our very own card to The Agency! Omg lé gasp~!

This is all soooo exciting, I feel like I'm officially turning into a Year 2 student instead of just a freshiebum hahaha okwhut.

Hehe so anyways yeah, very very excited and looking forward to tomorrow :)) It's gonna be such a fun day and FINALLY I will actually have activities to commit my time to, instead of just scrolling through Tumblr from dawn to dusk every day.

Meanwhile, here's some random pictures I took a really long time ago when I went to Pasar Bella at The Grandstand/Turf Club.

I just had a quick stroll through it to see what it was like but hot daaamn, that place is cool as hell. I definitely want to head back again some time to try all the CRAZILY delicious-looking food :))


Beautiful little entrance to a gourmet food heaven. There were bells and there were barrels!


Pretty :D


Amaaaazing looking ice cream which I sadly did not get to try :((

I'd have loved to try the "Superman" flavour (far right)! Colourful ice cream flavours intrigue me so much (*≧▽≦)


Macarons in pretty pastel colours! They are so freaking adorable I CAN'T.


Ridiculously good-looking sweet treats in super cool and exotic flavours will be the death of me. (or rather, my wallet as it gets emptied out by these obscenely expensive dessert nibblets)


Ending this post off with this super kawaii-neh Cai Shen Ye! May the God of Prosperity come knocking on your door real soon! :D

***

So excited for the event tomorrow omg...

I love life (´ ▽`).。o♡

No comments:

Post a Comment