Saturday, 20 December 2014

UPDATE: Latte Affairs

Bet y'all weren't expecting me to have a new post up in only five days, huh?

I guess Christmas came early this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

OHHHH HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anywho.

I just wanted to pop in really quickly and post an update on two things that are vaguely related to the topics of lattes lol

The first of which is, A LATTE LOVE IS FINALLY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Episodes 1 & 2, actually!

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDD


:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D


/SCREAMINGG

For those of you who don't know, A Latte Love is a web series that I filmed back in September during my semester break.

Back then it was undecided what the series was going to be called, so you may have chanced upon some posts in my September archives where I referred to it by its working title, #shootfood haha

It's been three months since then but I still can't get over how honoured and grateful I am that the crew even considered me to be a part of this production.

They're all such lovely people and I'm awfully glad to have become friends with them :))

Gosh, it's impossible to adequately describe how happy I was throughout the 10 day period I spent with them on pretty much all-day shoots. It was insane! The wonderful memories alone just take me back to that period of my life and fills me up with glee.

Anyways, it would be awesome if you watched the fruits of our labour (mostly the hardworking and immensely talented crew hahaha Ian and i basically just frolicked around being our dumb crazy selves for the most part) and perhaps even like, comment and share the video with your friends! Your support means so, so much to us and it'll really make us happy to see as many people as possible enjoying this series we're all very proud of :))

With that being said, I'm gonna transition into the second latte related topic, which I now realise is going to sound lame as hell after all that meaningful talk of how filming A Latte Love brought me so much joy hahahahaha

It's Fairywoods Patisserie.

I KNOW I KNOOOOOOOOW omg I seriously need to get a life but try as I may, I can't seem to quit this game no matter what!

During the last week of school I went two or three days without playing it because it was the peak of submissions period and ain't nobody got time for anything except rushing out all my assignments at literally the very last minute. As soon as the holidays started, however, I picked up right where I left off and let me just tell you, my addiction is now back in full swing.

I mean, for crying out loud, it's gotten to the point where I get reminded of the app when I see LATTES in real life!!

WHAT??!?!??!!?!?!!?

The other day I was having a late supper with my parents and sister at Changi Airport's Swensens. You know, quality bonding time with the fam and whatnot. We were just chilling and having a great time over food and chatter when a waiter walked by our table carrying a tray of two lattes.

Something that looked like this:

Image source: Google

And all I could think of...was how it looks so much like the lattes in Fairywoods Patisserie?!?!?!!!?!?!?!?


And that just reminded me of how I had to serve the cooked foods so that I could free up my stoves to prepare even more food hahahahah

Oh gosh. Somebody help me please.

My progress now,


as you can see, I'm quite the baller in the world of Fairywoods Patisserie with almost two million gold coins in the bank. Also my patisserie is just dripping with swagoo (A+ if you get that reference), not just impressive in size (lol) but fully decked out in adorable furniture and decorations too.

Is it weird how proud I am of my progress in this stupidly addictive game?!

Anywhozzles.

It is freaking me out how we are only 11 days away from 2015.

I know I say this every single year but, LORD ALMIGHTY time is passing us by at alarming speeds!! Seriously, where did this year go?!

2014 was so incredible and I am just floored by how absolutely blessed I am.

I'm heading over to China on Tuesday (that phrase just sounds so random to me lol idk why) and I hope to be able to update one more time before the year comes to a close, and that is a mega post of my birthday - which was exactly one month ago today, hooray! - so look out for that!

In the meantime, take care of yourselves and I hope you're all well during this festive time of year!

Lots of love~~

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your videos. I watched episode one and two and look forward to watching the rest. Was the film a student project?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carlyn!

      It was actually an independent project done by some friends from my school who are in a Film Writing and Production course. They did everything on their own based on their passions, which I think is really admirable!

      Your support means a great deal to myself and the rest of the team involved in the production :)

      Delete