Friday, 15 May 2015

Domino's is Love, Domino's is Life

I'm pretty sure Domino's Pizza is my all-time favourite pizza joint in the whole damn Universe, and you're about to find out why.


On a blessed Saturday night during my recent Perth trip, my family ordered the following boxes of sheer, sinful PERFECTION to be delivered straight to our doorstep. Isn't the packaging in itself just extraordinarily cool? Puts other pizza places' box designs to shame, I'd say.

But of course, what's most important...is the beauty that lies within.


Supreme. Pineapple, capsicum, Italian sausage, rashers of bacon (dear lord) and ground beef. My mum also made a special request to throw in some chunks of feta cheese, one of her favourite foods ever.


Feta cheese is awesome??? yum yum



Godfather. Italian sausage, fresh tomato, capsicum, black olives and oregano on a garlic sauce base. Garlic! Oh, my goodness.


I don't care if the shrivelled up olives look kinda like cockroaches embedded into my pizza, they were juicy and oh so delicious.


And now, the undeniable star of the show.


They're not messing around, man. This is. The Best.


*inhales deeply*

This...this is what dreams are made of :')) *sheds a single tear*

This right here is the spectacular Chicken & Camembert pizza. With tender slices of roast chicken breast, camembert chunks, baby spinach, crispy bacon, cherry tomatoes and red onions. Topped with...wait for it.

...Hollandaise sauce. Yep. And you thought it couldn't possibly get better! you were wrong


I've had my fair share of pizzas in my life thus far. Some great, some not so much, and some just downright awful (yeah i'm talking bout chu Canadian Pizza GET YO SHIT TOGETHER). Well. This, my friends, is without a doubt one of the sexiest, most flawless pizzas I've ever tasted. Seriously. It's insane!


The delectable chunks of camembert cheese were ever so slightly charred on the outside...


while remaining soft, creamy and absolutely exquisite on the inside. Simply divine, really.



I couldn't agree more. Bring on the desserts!


Mini dutch pancakes. Aren't they just the cutest?! Downright delicious, too!


Adorable, bite-sized little nuggets of goodness.


Super spongy and chewy!! So much love <3


Chocolate lava cake. Soooooo ridonkulously good, omg. Pity the chocolate sauce already oozed out, but it's all good!

Shout-out to Neri if you're reading this, I was thinking about you while eating this hahaha. Wish I coulda shared it with ya :)) ❤


The other one, because it's legitimately so yummy we had to get two haha.

Not even kidding when I say this is the best chocolate lava cake I've yet to try. The cake is light and fluffy yet full of flavour, the sauce is just warm, fudge-y bliss. All in all, it's just utterly fabulous! I don't even like chocolate cake, but this was to die for. Gosh, paired with some quality vanilla ice cream it would've been MINDBLOWING!


That concludes a truly phenomenal meal, one that was well worth the calories and still has me reminiscing about it to this very day! Oh, Domino's. How I love you so :'))

1 comment:

  1. I love a piping hot pizza. Coincidently, I had a dominos pizza last week. I think we had a supreme pizza and one of the chef best pizzas too but I don't remember the topping.

    ReplyDelete