Thursday, 11 June 2015

Magic.


Things like The Secret and The Magic may sound too good to be true. It's almost like wishing upon a star. What would the world come to if anybody, anywhere could have anything that they wanted, just because they wished for it? Right?

You know, at times I even have thoughts whereby I don't feel deserving of all the joy I'm experiencing in life, or all the good things that I'm blessed with having.

"I am way too happy right now, something's not right."
"My life has been so amazing lately, something bad is just around the corner, for sure."

Because life isn't supposed to be 100% positive all the time, right? There's gotta be some sort of tragedy thrown in there from time to time to keep things in balance?

This belief that has been ingrained deep within me since young is so strong that sometimes when I am genuinely overjoyed over something extraordinary that has happened, I find myself subconsciously holding back. Resisting. Not allowing myself to go all the way in terms of actually being happy about something.

Well. Fuck that.

I, as with any other human being on this Earth, deserve to be happy.
Truly, happy.

I deserve to love whomever I please, wholeheartedly.

I deserve to be loved.


Anyway, back to the topic of how being grateful of all your blessings will in turn bring more even more blessings into your life...

It's getting increasingly harder to ignore all that is happening around me, or to pass it all off as mere coincidences.

There have been way too many blessings in my life, I would go so far as to call them little miracles in their own right, as of late. Right when I needed them the most, too.

Pour love and gratitude into all that you do, as well as all the relationships you have in your life. Believe me when I say you will receive it all right back, and in overwhelming amounts.

With every beat of my heart - just as sure as there's blood pumping through my body - love and gratitude surges through my entire being.

And damn, it sure feels good.

Gratuitous picture of self, just coz I felt like it teehee. Anyway it does kinda fit the theme of this post, so excuse me just this once hahaha


Taken on one of the greatest, most blessed and amazing days of my life thus far, my 19th birthday.

And I just know for sure that I'll have greater days ahead of me :))


Have a lovely night, loves. Sending lots and lots of positive vibes from me to you.

Stay grateful!! ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment