Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Suite Life in Guangzhou Part 8.1: Ocean Kingdom II

Continuation of this post!

Saturday, 27th December 2014
Hengqin Ocean Kingdom: Beluga Show
Zhuhai (Guangzhou, China)


So the stage and performance pool area was pretty darn cool! Btw, the colour scheme of all the pictures (and videos!) in this post are pretty much just gonna be blue throughout so if that's your favourite colour, you're in luck hahaha


Anddd...here comes the host! I have no idea whether he's some sort of celebrity in China or just some random guy lmao. But he did a great job hosting! Very good at revving up the crowd and all :)


Out come the trainers, as well as a dwarf orca doing some tricks as an opening act before the belugas make their appearance!

Pretty impressive teehee. They were so cute!


Okay I know this is totally not the focal point of the beluga show AT ALL, but strangely the thing I was most impressed by throughout the whole thing was...the marvellous LED screen displays? lmao


I mean seriously, how gorgeous is this?! But I really don't see how this has ANYTHING to do with belugas or even sea creatures in general HAHA


So pretty :'))


Ahh, yes. Of course they had to throw in some auroras as well while they were at it lololol. I think some guy probably just wanted to show off his mad LED effect skills. Also, a screen that big must've cost a fortune so, might as well make the most of it, right? lmao #notcomplainin

I was kinda losin' my mind a lil bit over how beautiful the screen displays were hahaha ngl


And finally, the cute lil beluga whales make their appearance! Yay!!!!!!!!

They are so freaking adorable omg


Here's a picture of their respective trainers waving to the crowd, and the beluga whales waving to us as well...using their TAIL FINS!! OMG HOW INSANELY CUTE IS THATTT

sidenote but typing the words "tail fin" out just reminded me of that scene in SBSP where Spongebob thought he was some sort of celeb and made out an autograph to Squidward's "tail fin" HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA OMG good times :'))


But anyways. Yeah lol


Here they are getting a little bit more up close and personal!


Awwwww~!! They're such gentle, dainty little angel beings! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH OMG


Cuties!!  ₍₍ ( ๑॔˃̶◡ ˂̶๑॓)◞♡


Their skin looks so shiny and slick, I just wanna touch them so bad to see how it feels like HAHAHA omg that sounds so madly creepy wth...


SUPER CUTE!!!!!! AHHHHHHH OMG IM SCREAMING SO HARD RN


Here they are performing a trick where they swim around, circling their trainers!


"We're soaring~~
Flying~~
There's not a star in heaven
that we can't reach!"

lmao


And as a finishing move to wrap up the show, the trainers rode on the belugas as if they were little surfboards and went round and round the performance pool! My gosh.


Honestly my heart kinda fell when the trainers just climbed on top of the beluga whales and literally stepped on their bodies...but my dad says that the belugas probably aren't hurt by it so...I certainly hope that's the case!

Also, how crazily difficult would it be to remain standing upright whilst the adorable critters carry you around in pretty speedy circles hahaha. I know that I for one would definitely not be able to accomplish that feat. What is balance? WHAT IS COORDINATION lol my body is an awkward mess

Anywho, here's a little clip of some cute beluga action if you're interested :))

(it's just slightly over half a minute long so i'm sure you can take that much time out of your day for some "awwwww~!!" moments haha. trust me, it's good for your soul!)


That concludes this post about da ~*beluga show*~. Next Suite Life entry will be the last instalment in the Ocean Kingdom series of posts, after which it'll be back to food pics and me raving relentlessly about how amazing everything tasted lmao

Idk about you, but I'm pretty damn excited about that HAHA

Ciao for now~! <3

xo

1 comment:

  1. China sure has some epic themeparks. I haven't seen a show with beluga whales before, most aquatic shows I have watched involved seals or dolphins.

    ReplyDelete