Sunday, 1 May 2016

想你的夜。

One thing that really helped me in retaining every precious bit of sanity in the past couple weeks, not just through all the emo love crap but bits and pieces of work-related stress as well, was the sheer thought of my recent Bangkok vacation.


The fact that those memories weren’t all that distant just made everything so much sweeter. It’s like everything was painted in my mind with crisp detail and vivid scenes. Each new place discovered, activities I took part in, yummy dishes that filled my tummy.

Gorgeous fresh fruit display! There was a fruit buffet within the hotel.
You could pig out on different types of fruits, make your own smoothies, fruit salads etc.
Too bad I'm not a big fan of fruits/sweet stuff in general lol
Just imagine how healthy your bowel movements would be after one buffet meal here tho!
lmao just sayin

Loved the adorable sampling jars. "PLEASE TASTE"! Well, don't mind if I do! lol
The dried cantaloupe was my favourite, followed closely by classic mango :))

Sunset from our first evening in Baiyoke Sky Hotel, the tallest building in Bangkok.
We stayed on the 36th floor, out of 88 total storeys.

Love love love stunning cake displays like this one.
Everything looks fancy af!! *heart eye emoji x100*

More pretty pastries :))


They may become less crystal clear as days go by, but for now they do the job of plastering a big smile on my face just nicely.

Especially when I happen to tune in to any of the tracks I happened to heavily listen to during my trip, oh my goodness. The feels just come rushing back in floods! I get tingles and it’s as if I’ve been teleported straight back to Thailand hehe /keesiao

That’s the power of music :’))

Street corn on the cob from the night market.


These memories will always be cherished so dearly in my heart, for they allow me to be grateful for the past and strong enough to embrace the challenges of today, with a heart bursting with excitement for the future.

CHEESY MCCHEESEBALL ALERT lol I’m sorry

man, i really need to st0p.

1 comment:

  1. "When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us”
    -Alexander Graham Bell

    Say YES to life! :)

    ReplyDelete