Tuesday, 19 July 2016

Laffs Volume 3.0

"Normal" posts are currently in the works and I plan on doling them out in a regular fashion (hopefully)(i m The Most inconsistent person i know in this world so yea)(we gon see), but I'm still gonna come at y'all with da memes   8-)

Some of these are gonna hit a lil too close to home lol so prepare for the possibility that it might get a bit...Real :\

like this one:


Story of my fucking life tbh lololol cAN I JUST CLAM.  DOWN FOR ONCE. ????? JUS T 0NCE, DAT WIL B REAL NICE


tru


VERY tru lol  IM SORRY MAN an introvert's gotta do what an introverts gotta do! :'))


relatable.. .


EY, IF THIS ISN'T THE REALEST SHIT LOL

just continue lettin my stubborn ol' self suffer D';


Lil interjection of cuteness and love <3


Chelsea Peretti is awesome ok she's one of my faves on Brooklyn Nine-Nine, her stand-up is pretty bomb most of the time and her tweets ALWAYS have me dying lol go check her stuff out!


hahahahha  i read that thing out loud 3x  it was gr8


IF THIS ISN'T ME LIKE, 86.335% OF MY LIFE!!!!!!1! oh my Cod


LOOOK. AT MICKEY'S. FREAKING FACE


how can a frozen stiff, grinning mask exude so much tragedy lmao TBH


teehee


aight that's all for now folks <3


look at this cute little fucker hehe IT'S SO HD!! colour me amazed :D

No comments:

Post a Comment