Sunday, 10 July 2016

一个星期的时间。// Mourning

Everyone says showers are supposed to be cleansing right? Like, emotionally too. Cleansing for your mind and soul.


I foolishly created this new playlist today to blast in the background as I bathed. Honestly surprised I didn't die in the shower. At some point I must have been bathing in my own tears.

//


est. October 2014, if I'm not wrong.

Tablo never ceases to blow my mind and rock my emotions with his artistry. How he managed to take an already amazing and completely heartbreaking ballad, and elevate it to a whole 'nother level? I'll never know. Props to Taeyang too for the A+ belting in the final chorus.

My favourite lyrics:

I'm praying that your eyes are the first to go.
The way they looked when you smiled, the way they opened and close.

Then your nose, every single breath against my neck.

And then your lips. Every empty promise made and said.


Please fade.
Fade to black.
But the nightmares come back.


Because your eyes, nose, lips.
Every look and every breath,
every kiss still got me dying.
Still got me crying.


I've been told,
one day you'll know too much of heaven's a sin.

After the show,
it's only hell that it brings.


So take it slow and let time heal everything.

They say that time flies...
But you keep breaking its wings.


You'll never fade.
Fade to black.
Please fade.
Fade to black.

But the nightmares come back.


Because your eyes, nose, lips.
Every look and every breath,
every kiss still got me dying.
You still got me crying.
(the tears got me out of my mind)

fade out.

No comments:

Post a Comment