Saturday, 16 July 2016

fucked around and got attached to u.

k so I’m now in a more balanced state of emotions, therefore allowing safe and healthy enjoyment of songs about loss, heartbreak, tragic shit like that.

But YO this song has got me capital “F", Fucked. Up.


(i’m really glad official music videos all come with lyrics now lol)


When I first saw the title while scrolling Spotify’s charts, I was like nah fam that sounds like some grade-A cheesy love song shit that I ain’t tryna mess with lol

random side note but i really just…Hate fantastical stuff about romance lol idc whether it’s songs, books, shows, whatever. u canNOT do anything in this world that would make me want to voluntarily spend 1+ hours of my life sitting through a rom-com omg especially if it’s like a sob story..i will Barf.

Thank goodness I forced myself to give it a listen (fuck u spotify and ur stupid 5 skips per hour)(IM TOO BR0KE TO CONTINUE MY PREMIUM ACCOUNT AFTER THE TRIAL GODDAMNIT) coz it is truly…a work of art.

Beautiful vocals (love the girl especially. can’t believe she’s only six-freaking-teen omfg WHAAT???! U STOP THAT), bomb ass lyrics and it just makes me Ache…in places that still remain untouched.


Like, how u gon make me feel like I lost the love of my life when a bitch haven’t even BEEN in love yet lol DAMN?????

Faves:

"And now all this time
Is passing by
But I still can't seem to tell you why
It hurts me every time I see you
Realise how much I miss you.


Do you miss me like I miss you?
Fucked around and got attached to you.


Always missing people that I shouldn't be missing,
Sometimes you gotta burn some bridges just to create some distance.
I know that I control my thoughts and
I should stop reminiscing."

</3

bruh  :')

***

p.s this song is pretty good too (and by that i mean that it’s also fairly high on the SOUL CRUSHING factor)


Look at me, becoming a proper Top 40s basic bitch lol

where my k-hiphop and r&b at

No comments:

Post a Comment