Thursday, 20 October 2016

Perf.

Final batch of Perth '16 pics to clear :)


Day out in the city~~

I remember us passing by a sushi restaurant with the stereotypical "Asian name" signboard and it just made me think of this meme lol:


I couldn't stop chanting FUKU DEN to my sis for the next hour or so. It sounds so cute and catchy dontchu think? hahahaha

FUKU DEN.


Such pretty sights!


You know your family is CRAZY 'bout local cuisine when y'all dine at a Singaporean family restaurant literally within the first three days of the vacation Down Under lol


Obviously not as good as the stuff you can get back home. And waaay overpriced, too. But I like that they make for a slightly innovative twist on local classics! Just tastes and FEELS kinda different, somewhat. Ja feel?


Teddy paid a visit to our actual backyard. What a #blessing!! He actually got so excited about exploring a new space that he peed all over my dad's shoes lmao CALM DOWN TED.


Gorgeous juice displays @_@

I love how they look like colourful little vials of potion!! So preetz~~~


My mum bought these two for me to sample coz they were on sale. Otherwise they'd be priced pretty darn extravagantly lol #healthlyfe

The yellow one was like a banana smoothie dealio that contained VANILLA (love love love) so it was obvs mucho DELICIOUSO. That green shit doe...included lotsa actual veggies, green AND otherwise.

I've had spinach smoothies before so it's nothing new...but YO that extreme celery flavour was fucking my tastebuds up so hard, bruh.

Not good at all  T^T


My sister REALLY loves taking selfies with me, as u can see.


Is that not a look of pure joy?? lel


Mazarin cake/pastry thing from Miss Maud. I've legit been eyeing this lil treat every time I stopped by a Miss Maud for the past 4 years or so lol. Desperate much?

Finally got my mum to buy one for me to try (in case you're wondering, every time i travel with my parents, i pretty much have zero spending power coz mi madre handles ALL our finances). It was...aight. lel

Like a soft cookie encased in a crumbly pastry, topped off with sharply sweet icing. Interesting texture, I'll give you that!


Now THIS Miss Maud treat, I loooove. Elmo cookie (the orange blob is supposed to be the nose, the poor eyes got smudged away by the paper bag heh) which features two butter biscuits sandwiched together with marshmallow whip. Then a big ol' dollop of marshmallow fluff (THE GOOD STUFF <3) studded with sugar rice sprinkles. Ahhh!! So chewy and fluffy and just straight-up sugary sinfulness~~


Ok, last of Miss Maud stuff lol. The frog/lizard thing is like, a creative kiddy interpretation of a traditional Swedish princess cake I guess. kewtzz :)


Rainbow cake! Can't remember where it's from but my mum and sis ate it. I nicked a bite (as i always do lol) and it was pree good.


Cannot remember for the life of me why I tasked my lil sis to help me take this pic.


But I am gettin some serious slenderman vibes.......ok


Also do not remember the purpose behind THIS pic...maybe for the fluffy ass car seat covers? Maybe to showcase the drastic thigh size difference?? lol

My sis smol AF.


Trypophobia alert.......


/////TRIGGEREDDDD//

lol ok but on a serious note.

These crumpets are maaaaad delicious yo. Especially when drowned in quality maple syrup...and all that sticky golden goo just seeps into every one of those gosh darn CREVICES. UNFFFF

Ending off with one of my favourite parts of Aussie trips:


FLAVOURED ASS. CHOCOLATE ASS. COFFEE ASS. MILK.

lol i feel like we could've done without all those "ass" inclusions but u kno wat i mean.

Oz's selection of flavoured milk is straight up glorious?? My go-to would be the extra strong coffee milk (SO good omg) and if I'm ~*feelin fancy*~, honeycomb chocolate milk. Ahhhh!! I luv me some honey ♡


I mean, with packaging and copy writing like THAT?? Cmon. U just can't not love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment