Saturday, 1 April 2017

✧ prettyyyy~~ ✧


I cannot......,,..believe........ .  . .,..it only took a grand total of


12 dollars and 65 CENTZZZ,

, for me to transform my ugly ass, BASIC ass, boring grey slab of metallic hardware into a paradise for my pair of eyes.

When will I stop being a slut for pastel, paddlepop watercolour aesthetics tbh (answer: Never)


I'm pretty sure that the keyboard skin alone would cost you ten bucks MINIMUM at most of those Toy Outpost/general box rental stores. And those are just for Macbooks! How you gonna find one for an obscure Asus laptop, huh? H0W???¿¿


How'd I even manage to use it in its hideous ass original state for months on end tbh...Looking like some straight up ENGINEER shit.

ya das my foot...stfu ok i was filming it with one hand and holding the laptop screen in the other 
HOW THE HELL ELSE WAS I SUPPOSED TO PROP IT OPEN G0D DAMN

No shade to engineers tho lol y'all have some supremely mathematical and technical minds that are on some !next-level! brilliance. The good lord knows that my E8-for-'O'-Level-maths-scoring ass would never be able to BEGIN fathoming the kind of jargon and technological marvels y'all live and breathe every day. Plus I fucked a couple of engineers in my time, from tertiary level students to working professionals in the industry so yeah :) Pretty good, pretty good.......hAHAH

Keyboard cover available here. Soooo many designs, including gradients OH, MY~! Simply DELIGHTFUL lol
Laptop sticker available here.

It appears that my particular pastel watercolour design is tragically out of stock...my condolences xoxo

But there's still a bunch of other gorgeoussss sticker designs so yeah. Knock yourself out!


Life's too short to not be fuckin FANCY, ja feel?? ;) xoxo muahh luhh yaaaaa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment