Sunday, 18 June 2017

thanks to your parting words to me, my life went into a Total Blackout.

"i open my notebook.
letter by letter, the name i wrote down,
as if with my own blood."


"let me ask you one thing:
Did you try your best?

No answer.
it's like an interrogation."


"No Love.
i'll let you go without feeling anything myself.
i'll burn your everything.
i know it'll be hard for me...

but not anymore."


"No Love.
i'll let you go, far away.
i've got you burning, up in flames.
you're burning up, without a single regret."


"slowly, Burn."


//

The chilling oriental instrumental music...heart-thumping beat that goes hard asf. The powerful yet emotional and sincere rapping, Jessi (my love ❤)'s soulful crooning; BEAUTIFULLY heartfelt lyrics that are as moving in their native Korean as well as when translated. The dance moves, the outfits, the cinematography and this entire aesthetic overall.

Isn't it just, art?

so good and so #flawless it makes my ass throb tbh L0L  ok bye

No comments:

Post a Comment